For over 25 years, we have been providing repairs and servicing on Cartier watches in Marina Del Rey, California. We take pride in your Cartier and we always make sure with every cleaning that your watch meets Cartier Factory Specifications. Even if you just need a simple Cartier battery change and waterproofing we can assist you. Replacing Batteries on a Cartier requires experience and knowledge.
Servicing your Cartier Watch whether it is a new timepiece, antique, or vintage, is critical in maintaining your Cartier properly. We can do a full-service repair on your Cartier watch mechanism which includes lubrication, adjustment, regulation (timing),clean, Refinish the case, refinish band, replace back gasket, replace battery, replace crown, replace crystal, polish band, band sizing, and dial refinishing if necessary. We can pressure test your watch with state of the art digital water testing machine to meet factory specifications.
One important factor in maintaining your quartz, mechanical wind, or self winding watch is assuring that all your gaskets are not broken or dried up to assure yourself that your watch will not leak from even slight moisture. It is very critical that with every Cartier Watch Repair, Cartier Watch Service, or Cartier Watch Battery, your watch passes water test and does not leak. It is very important to maintain your Cartier properly. To ensure proper maintenance with your CARTIER, it is advised to check your gaskets for water resistance annually if your Cartier runs on a battery. Our watchmakers can replace your battery and ensure you that all your gaskets are sealed properly and machine tested to maintain Cartier factory Water Resistance.
Your Cartier should be serviced every 3-5 years to keep it maintained properly.
If you need to replace your battery or require other Cartier repairs
Cartier Watch Repairs and Cartier Watch Services we provide proceed as follows:
- Complete dismantling of watch and movement followed by careful inspection of all components
- Cleaning and repair of movement parts, as needed
- Reassembly of movement, oiling of jewels, and calibration of timing mechanism
- Cartier crown & tube repair, if necessary
- Replacement case back gaskets
- Cartier cleaning and polishing of case & bracelet, unless otherwise instructed
- Rigorous quality control during 72 hours, including timekeeping, water resistance test to factory specifications, and visual inspection
- One-year service guarantee
All Cartier Repairs and Cartier Services include a 1 year warranty.
Please use our contact us page if you would like to email us.